Cross-Selling. Based on our cores
Bundling products or services to an attractive consumer solution can sometimes turn into a major challenge for a company. For instance when product catalogs diverge directly after a merger or when internal offer elements are provided by different service providers. The OpenInformer software platform allows to bring together products and services to an invoice and to settle all services among all participating providers automatically. Here, OpenInformer takes over the entire billing procedure on request, starting from mediation up to dunning.
Furthermore, with the project Cross Market Places ,bill-X has developed a sales model , which is based on OpenInfomer and offers intermodal operators, providers of Connected Services, city markets or tourism providers a completely new perspective. Basis of this idea is a B2B trading platform for local and global distributed product catalogues. Here, retailers and / or operators of the platform can spontaneously revert to offers of other retailer, sell these and that way, usefully complement their own portfolio. The special feature "in the background": Retailers benefit from each other without having to enter into complicated contracts. All necessary payment processes will be settled automatically by Cross Market Places. With the help of interfaces, offers can be issued in other formats.
Your possibilities with OpenInformer in the field of Cross-Selling
- Automatic settlement of offer combinations (internal and purchased services)
- Management of all billing processes from mediation to dunning
- Possible for products, services, tickets, data, discounts, connected services
- CrosCross-Market.Places: B2B-platform for provisioning, delivery and billing of services
- Only 1 payment process for the end user with individual payment models
- Automatic process management, such as non-payment of an invoice
- Flexible integration into existing system architectures
- Long term update capability
- Also available as white label solution for own development